Stop Your Tooth Pain. Call Today!(204) 977-8515
Get Out of Dental Pain in Winnipeg, MB
Your teeth and gums shouldn’t hurt. If you have dental pain, it’s a sign you should call your dentist. Our general dentists in Winnipeg, MB have been providing restorative dentistry treatments for decades to repair or replace missing or damaged teeth.
Schedule a consultation today at Lakewood Dental Centre to overcome your pain or dental discomfort. A friendly member of our team would be happy to help you with your appointment at (204) 977-8515.
Get a Comprehensive Exam & Treatment
Your dentist can figure out exactly what’s behind your discomfort and advise the right treatment plan to bring you relief. To gather helpful information about your dental health, our office uses proven technology like digital X-rays.
Some possible restorative dentistry recommendations our Winnipeg, MB dentists might make for dental repairs are:
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment to address pain created by gum disease, which causes swollen, tender, or bleeding gums.
- Tooth-coloured filling or dental crown to treat a cavity caused by tooth decay that’s causing your toothache. We even have a CEREC machine to make the process quick and simple!
- Root canal treatment for a tooth with infected pulp causing you pain and making your tooth sensitive to hot or cold foods and drinks. If a tooth cannot be saved by a root canal, tooth extraction is an option.
- Dental veneers to repair minor damage to your teeth like chips, cracks, and dents by covering them with a strong material like porcelain.
Some possible restorative dentistry recommendations our dentists might make for replacing missing teeth are:
- Dental implants, which root into your jaw like natural teeth, so they carry the benefit of slowing or stopping the bone loss that accompanies tooth loss.
- Dental implant-supported dentures, which rely on dental implants to create a secure, reliable hold, so your gums experience less irritation.
- Dental bridges, which use your natural teeth to hold your replacement teeth in place.
Find dental pain relief from restorative dentistry care. Schedule your consultation with Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB at (204) 977-8515.