Your teeth and gums shouldn’t hurt. If you have dental pain in Winnipeg, MB, it’s a sign you should call your dentist. Our general dentists have been providing restorative dentistry treatments for decades to repair and replace missing and damaged teeth. When you come to us in pain, our team will:
- Examine you and explain your treatment options
- Answer any questions about your care
- Administer anaesthetic and, if desired, dental sedation
- Provide care as efficiently as we can
Schedule a consultation today at Lakewood Dental Centre to overcome your pain or dental discomfort. A friendly member of our team would be happy to help you with your appointment at 204-977-8515.
Get a Comprehensive Exam & Treatment to Repair Dental Damage
Your dentist can figure out exactly what’s behind your discomfort and advise the right treatment plan to bring you relief. To gather helpful information about your dental health, our office uses proven technology like digital X-rays.
Some restorative dentistry treatments our dentists might recommend for dental repairs are:
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – We will address pain created by gum disease, which causes swollen, tender, or bleeding gums.
- Tooth-Coloured Filling or Dental Crown – These treatments can repair a cavity that’s causing your toothache. We even have a CEREC machine to make the process quick and simple!
- Root Canal Treatment – This procedure will take care of an infected tooth that’s causing pain and sensitivity to hot or cold foods and drinks. If a tooth cannot be saved by a root canal, tooth extraction is an option.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers repair minor damage to teeth like chips, cracks, and dents by covering them with a strong material like porcelain.
Some restorative dentistry treatments our dentists might recommend for replacing missing teeth are:
- Dental Implants – Implants root into your jaw like natural teeth, so they help slow or stop the bone loss that accompanies tooth loss.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These teeth rely on dental implants to create a secure, reliable hold, so your gums will experience less irritation than they would with conventional dentures.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges use your natural teeth to anchor your replacement teeth.
Find relief from dental pain in Winnipeg, MB with restorative dentistry. Schedule your consultation with Lakewood Dental Centre today at 204-977-8515. You can also make an appointment .