Get A Clean Mouth & Healthy Smile. Call Today!(204) 977-8515 Schedule Online
Dental Cleanings in Winnipeg, MB Help Keep Teeth Healthy
We agree with the Canadian Dental Association that the best way to see your dentist less often is through regular care of your smile. In addition to twice-a-day brushing and daily flossing, we recommend our patients visit Lakewood Dental Centre every six months for dental cleanings and exams. Our Winnipeg, MB dentist office has been providing routine dental cleanings and exams for more than 40 years. Call today to set up your next appointment.
Professional Teeth Cleanings Create Healthier Smiles
Why are regular professional teeth cleanings so important? We’re certain our patients do their best to get in their twice-a-day teeth brushings and daily flossing, but it can be easy to miss a session and just as easy to miss spots when we do remember. Cleanings are especially important for children, who may still be developing good oral hygiene habits.
Our dental hygienists can help keep those misses from damaging your smile. They can:
- Get into the nooks and crannies of your mouth that are easy to miss at home.
- Remove the tartar, or hardened plaque, that brushing and flossing alone won’t eliminate. Left on your teeth, tartar can cause stains or, worse, lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Leave you with that great fresh-mouth feeling.
Fluoride Treatment & Varnish Can Benefit Many Ages
Following your teeth cleaning, we may recommend fluoride treatment and varnish. While this treatment is commonly offered to children to strengthen their teeth against cavities, adults can benefit too. According to the CDA, fluoride can:
- Make your teeth less sensitive to hot or cold foods and beverages
- Stop the development of a new cavity
Extended Hours Make It Easy to See Us for Teeth Cleanings
With busy schedules, it can be difficult to make time even for important routine care like teeth cleanings. The extended hours at our Winnipeg, MB office make it easier. You can see us:
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday
- 7 a.m to 8 p.m. on Tuesday
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday
Call Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB at (204) 977-8515 to schedule your appointment today! Make regular dental cleanings a routine part of your dental care for the health and beauty of your smile.