Are you having a hard time chewing? It’s possible to repair your smile with Winnipeg, MB restorative dental care if damaged or missing teeth are causing your problems. Our general dentists have been repairing smiles for more than six decades combined. Their treatment helps patients:
- Eat many foods comfortably again, including nutritious foods
- Chew more thoroughly, which aids digestion
- Improve the appearance and health of their smiles
To see how we can help you, call Lakewood Dental Centre today at 204-977-8515.
Enjoy Your Food With Secure Tooth Replacement Options
If you are missing teeth, we may recommend implants or bridges for secure replacement teeth:
- Dental Implants – Implants are often compared to natural teeth. They fuse with your jawbone for a secure hold. Lakewood Dental Centre will work with a specialist to place your dental implant. Then, we will restore your dental implant by completing it with a replacement tooth.
- Dental Bridge – A standard bridge is secured to your natural teeth to hold it in place. Your dentists offer fixed bridges, which are not removable. For a secure hold, you must have healthy teeth for your dental bridge to rely on. If you do not have healthy teeth but do have a healthy jawbone, a dental implant might be the better choice for you.
Repair Damaged Teeth With the Right Dental Restorations
The amount of tooth decay afflicting your tooth will help your dentist determine the best method for repairing your tooth:
- Tooth-Coloured Filling – A tooth damaged by minor tooth decay may be fixed with a white filling.
- CEREC Crown – If the damage is moderate, the tooth can be covered with a same-day dental crown to repair the shape of your tooth and make it stronger. We also offer partial crowns, known as inlays and onlays.
- Root Canal – More severe damage can be treated with a root canal, which can clear the infection from inside your tooth.
- Veneers – For cracks or minor chips that are more cosmetic in nature, we can apply dental veneers to hide those flaws.
Make the first step to stop having a hard time chewing. Call Lakewood Dental Centre at 204-977-8515 for restorative dental care in Winnipeg, MB. You can also make an appointment .