Established in 1977, Lakewood Dental Centre has been treating patients in Winnipeg, MB and the surrounding communities for nearly 40 years. Whether you’re visiting us from St. Boniface, St. Vital, Southdale, or a nearby rural community, you’ll receive the same great care we’ve become known for over the years.
Before joining us at Lakewood Dental Centre, Dr. Dhillon spent several years at her own dental practice in a remote part of northern Manitoba. She learned how to overcome challenges to bring her patients the dental care they needed. And Dr. McDermid has been with Lakewood Dental Centre since day one and continues to be a reliable resource in his patients’ lives.
Restorative dentistry procedures can often alleviate the pain caused by toothaches and other dental ailments. If you’re in pain, schedule an appointment at Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB today!
Lakewood Dental Centre Offers Many Services
Our general dentists, with help from our team of dental hygienists, can treat you and your family for:
- Cosmetic dentistry – Dental veneers, braces, and teeth whitening can improve the look of teeth.
- Restorative dentistry – Broken teeth? Missing teeth? Restorative dentistry can help with dental implants, dental crowns, dental bridges, root canals, and dental veneers.
- General dentistry – Routine care can keep your smile healthy. See us for teeth cleanings, dental exams, athletic mouthguards, and fluoride treatment.
- Oral surgery – We perform tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth; dental sedation is available.
- TMJ, migraines, gum disease, and sleep apnea.
Call Lakewood Dental Centre at (204) 977-8515 or use our simple online form. Schedule an appointment with our general dentists at our comfortable Winnipeg dental office. You’ll find us on Lakewood Boulevard just minutes from École Van Belleghem.