Winnipeg, MB dental veneers are thin pieces of material applied to your teeth that are shaped and styled to conceal flaws in your smile’s appearance. They are like getting several cosmetic dentistry treatments in one procedure. They can:
- Make discoloured teeth appear whiter
- Make slightly crooked teeth appear straighter
- Conceal small chips, cracks, and gaps
- Make uneven tooth enamel appear smooth
- Lengthen the look of “too short” teeth
Dr. McDermid at Lakewood Dental Centre took special training in esthetics at the New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He or Dr. Dhillon would be happy to see you in our office to discuss the benefits of veneers. Schedule a consultation by calling 204-977-8515 today.
Veneers Can Improve Your Smile in One or Two Visits
In addition to their versatility, veneers offer other benefits too. They are:
- Convenient – Depending on the type of veneer you choose, you can typically get them in just one or two visits to our office.
- Conservative – Veneers require little alteration of your own teeth. Depending on the type of veneer you choose, we’ll remove a very small amount of enamel from your tooth to prepare it for a veneer.
- Easy to Maintain – Veneers require no special treatment after you receive them. You brush and floss your teeth as usual and visit our office for your six-month dental checkups. Continue to exercise caution when biting, however. Do not chew on ice or other hard things that could damage your veneers or your natural tooth beneath a veneer.
Reveal a Noticeable Difference in Your Teeth With Our Veneers Options
Lakewood Dental Centre offers you two veneers choices: porcelain dental veneers and e.max veneers. The primary difference is the amount of modification necessary to prepare your tooth for a veneer:
- Traditional porcelain dental veneers are strong and well-known for their resemblance to natural, healthy teeth. These veneers generally take two visits and do require some prep work on the enamel of your teeth for a secure fit.
- IPS e.max dental veneers are thinner than porcelain veneers, so they require minimal enamel removal. You may be able to complete your e.max veneers procedure in a single visit.
No matter which option you choose, there will be a noticeable difference in your smile before and after veneers. Thanks to their training in esthetics, our dentists can help you select the veneers that will best suit your situation.
Discuss your interest in Winnipeg, MB dental veneers with your dentist. Make an appointment with Lakewood Dental Centre today by calling us at 204-977-8515. You can also make an appointment .