Get Professional Dental Care For All Your Loved Ones. Call Now!(204) 977-8515
Look After Your Dental Health With Family Dentistry in Winnipeg, MB
Lakewood Dental Centre opened its doors four decades ago. In that time, we’ve provided family dentistry treatments for patients in every phase, from baby teeth to dental implants. Whether this is your first visit or your fiftieth visit, we want to put a smile on your face. Contact Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB to set up appointments for your entire family.
The issues we can address for your family include problems with wisdom teeth, misaligned bites, gum disease, and much more.
Get Teeth Cleanings & Exams at Any Age
As part of taking care of your dental health, teeth cleanings and dental exams are important at every age.
- As your child’s baby teeth come in, we’ll be able to tell you how to best care for them and if braces may be in your child’s future.
- Your child’s first dental visit should happen around their first birthday.
- This is also when we’ll be talking about preventive measures, such as fluoride treatment.
As your child ages, they might need:
- Braces if their teeth come in crooked
- An athletic mouthguard if they play sports
- Wisdom teeth removal if these teeth are causing issues
- Nutritional counseling to make sure they maintain healthy eating habits
- According to the Canadian Dental Association, gum disease is a pressing issue for adult teeth. We can diagnose your gum health issues at your exam and provide prompt treatment.
- The Canadian Dental Association reports that the tartar that can cause gum disease cannot be removed by brushing and flossing alone. A dental hygienist can remove tartar from your teeth during your biannual teeth cleaning.
- Your exam is also when we can identify any cavities that should be treated with a tooth-coloured filling or a dental crown.
- If you have replacement teeth such as dental implants, a dental bridge, or dentures, your regular exams can give us an opportunity to check up on them and the ongoing health of your remaining natural teeth.
- Exams also give you a chance to discuss any issues you’re experiencing, such as dry mouth, so your dentist can recommend treatment for oral health issues.
Save time. Book your entire family’s dental visits at the same dental office. Call Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB for family dentistry at (204) 977-8515 or use our online form to schedule your appointments! We have early and late hours to accommodate your family’s busy schedule.