Lakewood Dental Centre opened its doors four decades ago. In that time, we have cared for patients in every phase, from baby teeth to teeth replaced with dental implants. Whether this is your first visit or your fiftieth visit, we want to put a smile on your face. Your Winnipeg, MB family dentist can help you:
- Smile confidently with healthy and attractive teeth
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
- Avoid painful and expensive dental emergencies
Call us today at 204-977-8515 to set up appointments for your entire family. We offer multiple patient exam rooms and extended hours to easily accommodate your family’s busy schedule.
Teeth Cleanings & Other Services Help Protect Your Family’s Smiles
As part of maintaining good dental health, teeth cleanings and dental exams are important at every age. We can also address issues such as problems with wisdom teeth, misaligned bites, gum disease, and much more depending on the stage of life.
- Your child’s first dental visit, which involves a quick exam, should happen around their first birthday.
- As your little one’s baby teeth come in, we’ll tell you how to best care for them.
- We’ll assess whether braces may be in their future.
- We’ll talk about preventive measures, such as fluoride treatment, to halt cavities early.
Children & Teens
- We may recommend braces if your child’s teeth come in crooked.
- We can make an athletic mouthguard if they play sports.
- Your older teen may need wisdom teeth removal if these teeth are causing issues.
- We can offer nutritional counseling to make sure cavity-prone kids maintain healthy eating habits.
- According to the Canadian Dental Association, gum disease is a pressing issue for adult teeth. We can diagnose any gum health issues at your exam and provide prompt treatment.
- The Canadian Dental Association reports that the tartar that can cause gum disease cannot be removed by brushing and flossing alone. A dental hygienist can remove tartar from your teeth during your biannual teeth cleaning.
- Your exam is also when we can identify any cavities that should be treated with a tooth-coloured filling or a dental crown.
- If you have replacement teeth such as dental implants, a dental bridge, or dentures, your regular exams give us an opportunity to check on them and the ongoing health of your remaining natural teeth.
- Exams also give you a chance to discuss any oral health issues you’re experiencing, such as dry mouth, so your dentist can recommend treatment.
Save time by booking your entire family’s dental visits at the same office. Call Lakewood Dental Centre today at 204-977-8515 to see a Winnipeg, MB family dentist or .