Losing a tooth is always a stressful and often a painful situation, but figuring out what to do about it can be a pretty difficult process in its own right. For some professional advice on how best to handle replacing your missing tooth or teeth, call Lakewood Dental Centre at (204) 977-8515 to book a consultation and learn your various restorative dentistry options!
Because every patient has unique needs, we offer a wide range of dental services under one roof at our Winnipeg, MB dentist office. With our help, you can get your smile repaired so its good as new. Not only will you get out of pain, you’ll also be able to:
- Eat the crunchy or chewy foods that you love most without dealing with difficulty or discomfort
- Feel confident about your appearance again when taking group pictures or snapping selfies
- Enjoy a boost of confidence when you get compliments from friends and family or even when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror
We have extensive experience in repairing and improving smiles. Dr. McDermid has been practicing dentistry for over 40 years and Dr. Dhillon has over 25 years of experience in the field!
To accommodate your busy schedule, we offer some extended hours in the morning and in the evening as well. Here’s the full schedule for our Winnipeg, MB dentist office:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you had a freak accident and are now faced with a dental emergency, call us as soon as possible at 204-977-8515. We’ll do our very best to get you a same-day appointment at Lakewood Dental Centre!
Get Many Restorative Dentistry Options To Fill Smile Gaps
Every smile is unique. And every patient has unique goals when it comes to fixing smile damage. That’s why we offer an assortment of restorative options for you to choose from.
To help you make the best, most informed decision possible when getting your smile repaired, we will go over all of the restorative treatments that you are interested in. We’ll explain the basics of each procedure in an accessible way and answer any question you have. We want to help you feel in control of your smile again!
Here are just a few of the tooth replacement options we offer:
- Dental crowns attached to dental implants to completely replace individual teeth
- Dental bridges, available in traditional or dental implant options, so you can fill the space left by multiple adjacent missing teeth
- Dentures that are held in place using suction and adhesive or ones attached to implants, allowing you to replace all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- All-on-4 dental implants that give you back a full arch of teeth in your jaw using just four implants
Regardless of which treatment you receive from us, we will use state-of-the-art dental technology to thoroughly plan your procedure. We can even show you what we’re talking about by using our intraoral camera to get a close-up view of the area we’re working on.
Our top-notch dental technology also allows us to work more quickly and efficiently. One option that many patients love is getting a dental crown made in just one visit thanks to our in-house CEREC milling machine!
If there’s a chance of discomfort during a treatment, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic.
To make your overall experience with us more pleasant, we also offer a few amenities to help you relax while you’re in our care. For example, you can cozy up with a warm blanket and watch a movie or television show while we work on your smile! If there’s anything we can do to help relieve your dental anxiety, just let us know.
If you would like some, we also offer a couple options for dental sedation, including:
- Oral sedation, which you’ll take in the form of a pill before you visit
- Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as “laughing gas,” which you’ll inhale through a small mask
To learn more about how we can replace your missing teeth with various restorative dentistry options, call Lakewood Dental Centre at (204) 977-8515. You can also visit our easy-to-find Winnipeg, MB dentist office in person or use our handy online form to schedule.