If you are one of countless Canadians that would like to get a brighter smile, don’t use store-bought options. Call Lakewood Dental Centre at (204) 977-8515 today to book an appointment for professional teeth whitening and we’ll do the work for you!
At our Winnipeg, MB dentist office, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments that can help you improve the look of your smile. You can even combine teeth whitening with other services to create your own comprehensive smile makeover. With our help, you may even:
- Feel more confident when you are meeting new people or seeing old friends
- Enjoy catching unexpected glimpses of yourself in the mirror
- Look forward to saying “cheese” for the camera during group pictures or selfies
We do our best to provide as many dental treatments as possible under one roof for your convenience. This way, you won’t spend unnecessary time driving to and from various specialists to turn your dream smile into a reality.
We also offer flexible hours that some dentists don’t. Aside from closing a little early on Fridays (at 2:00 p.m.), we offer the standard nine-to-five hours that you would expect from a dentist. But also, we open early at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays and stay late until:
- 6:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays
- 7:00 p.m. on Thursdays
- 8:00 p.m. on Tuesdays
Visit Us For In-Office Or Take-Home Teeth Whitening Options
Did you know that the teeth whitening treatments you get over-the-counter are not as potent as the ones you can get from a trained dentist? While some people with minor stains may find success with store-bought whitening options, they often don’t work for a lot of people.
In contrast, the teeth whitening treatments we offer are actually able to change the shade of your teeth. And don’t worry, according to the Canadian Dental Association, the professional teeth whitening options we offer are safe for your oral health under the guidance of dentists.
We offer a few different teeth whitening treatment options and would be happy to review them with you to help you decide on which one would be best for your current situation and smile goals. Here’s a little bit about each teeth whitening product we offer:
- KöR, which we keep refrigerated until we apply it to preserve its high potency. We will provide custom-made trays to keep your gums safe and keep out saliva so the whitening agent will be as powerful as possible.
- Opalescence, which works great and includes a mixture of fluoride and potassium nitrate to avoid damaging your enamel. Opalescence gel is thick enough that it will stay right where we put it and not affect the soft tissue of your gums.
- Zoom, which is made to brighten teeth by up to eight shades in a single visit while also preventing sensitivity in your gums and teeth.
Along with being stronger than store-bought formulas, professional teeth whitening treatments are also:
- Less likely to cause tooth or gum sensitivity
- Easier to apply because they use custom-made whitening trays instead of one-size-fits-all options or messy/flimsy strips
And because our dentists know far more about teeth whitening than a customer service representative you would have to contact about a store-bought product, you can rest assured you’ll get reliable answers to your questions.
Not all patients are suitable candidates for teeth whitening treatments. Your teeth will need to be healthy in order to get them. There are also a few different situations where teeth whitening may not do the trick to brighten your smile.
For example, if your teeth are stained or discolored because of certain health issues, medications you take, or your genetic history, teeth whitening may not be effective. Also, teeth whitening does not work on dental crowns, dentures, and other restorative dentistry treatments.
Regardless of the type of teeth whitening treatment you get from us, we will do our best to make sure your visit is as pleasant as possible. We have a few different amenities for you to choose from for your comfort and will always greet you warmly.
Don’t settle for the shade of teeth you currently have – if you’re interested in brightening your pearly whites with professional teeth whitening at Lakewood Dental Centre, call (204) 977-8515. You can also swing by our Winnipeg, MB dentist office in person when we’re open to chat with us or use our handy online form to schedule or ask a team member questions.