Metal braces are still the gold standard of orthodontic treatment.
But without complex bite alignment problems, some patients may not have to go as far as this conventional method of straightening crooked teeth.
This is great news, especially for teenagers who are self-conscious enough around their peer group at that age. Invisalign is an innovative orthodontic alternative in Winnipeg, MB!
Here are just five benefits of starting your teen’s treatment now:
- Clear aligners fit over their teeth almost invisibly, so your teenager doesn’t have to feel awkward or embarrassed about their friends noticing they’re using Invisalign.
- The aligners are also removable, making mealtime easier and allowing your growing teenager to maintain the same diet they always have.
- Clear aligners move teeth with gentler pressure than conventional braces, and the smooth plastic feels more comfortable inside the mouth.
- Invisalign also makes brushing and flossing a breeze, giving your teen an orthodontic option that fits easily into their normal oral hygiene routine.
- Since this system works, on average, in about twelve months, they could begin school next year with the straight, confident smile they want.
But that’s only if you get them started with Invisalign now! Call Lakewood Dental Centre today at 204-977-8515 or fill out our online form to set up a consultation.