Call Today to Schedule Your Appointment(204) 977-8515
LAKEWOOD DENTAL CENTRE WILL BE RE-OPENING ON MAY 11, 2020
We wanted to provide you with an update as Manitoba dental practices are starting to open with very specific guidelines in place.
Starting Monday, June 8th, we will begin seeing patients for any and all dental needs, including both routine and emergency care.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to providing you with high quality dental care in a safe environment.
Listed below is our new office protocol:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions using the most recent version of the Province of Manitoba Shared Health Screening Tool. Please familiarize yourself with this screening tool:
- You will be asked those same questions again on the day of your appointment.
- Staff must also self-assess their health on a daily basis before reporting to work using the Shared Health Screening Tool.
- Digital temperatures will be taken for both staff and patients.
- Masks are required for all patients visiting our clinic. If you already have one, please wear it to help preserve our inventory of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Otherwise, we will provide you with one.
- We will ask you to wait in your vehicle and call us to do a virtual check in before your scheduled appointment time. We will text or call you back when we are ready for you to enter.
- Unless you require assistance, only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in the clinic in order to maintain social distancing. Please do not bring additional individuals with you.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- You will notice regular disinfecting and cleaning of high touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- A medical grade HEPA air purifier will be used to continuously provide cleaner air inside the facility.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at our reception area.
As conditions change, our office protocols may change as well. We will continue to communicate with you and update you accordingly.
We are working hard to ensure that we are committed to doing our part in the government’s strategy to re-open the economy in a measured way in order to continue to help manage the curve.
We look forward to seeing you again and will take the time to answer any questions you may have about the updated protocols we now have in place. To make an appointment, please call our office at (204) 977-8515 or visit our website at www.lakewooddentalcentre.com
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Dental Centre. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, along with new friends and families.
Lakewood Dental Centre