Do you want:
- Whiter, brighter teeth?
- Correction of cracked, chipped, misshapen, or stained teeth?
- Straighter teeth?
- An overall more attractive smile?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, you may benefit from a smile makeover. Dr. McDermid and Dr. Dhillon, our Winnipeg, MB dentists at Lakewood Dental Centre, have been improving patients’ smiles for decades with cosmetic dentistry options.
Want to give your smile a boost, too? Schedule your smile makeover consultation today by calling Lakewood Dental Centre at (204) 977-8515.
What Is A Smile Makeover?
You and your dentist will meet to discuss what is possible for your smile. If you are a good candidate for a smile makeover, your dentist will recommend cosmetic dentistry treatments that can improve your smile and create a timeline for your makeover process.
For each smile makeover, we create a custom mockup of your potential new smile. You can place this mockup right over your natural teeth to “test run” your new smile.
Our Dentists Are Your Smile Makeover Consultants
Working with our dentists on a smile makeover is a bit like working with an interior designer while redoing a room in your home. They have training in esthetics and hands-on experience working with patients to improve their smiles. Because of this, they can advise you on the most efficient and cost-effective way to achieve results.
What Are My Smile Makeover Options?
Our smile makeover options include:
- Orthodontics: Our patients whose need for orthodontics are purely cosmetic can often get a straighter smile in less than six months with our clear braces options for short-term orthodontics.
- Teeth Whitening: What’s impressive about straight, dull teeth? Brighten your teeth with professional teeth whitening. Chairside and at-home options available.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are great for hiding minor cosmetic issues such as chips and cracks. Our veneers can be custom made in porcelain or e.max ceramic.
We can also include in your smile makeover:
- Dental crowns
- Tooth-coloured fillings
- Gum reshaping/recontouring
- Tooth bonding