Improve Your Smile With Veneers. Call Now To Schedule Your Appointment!(204) 977-8515
Cover Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers in Winnipeg, MB
Dental veneers are thin pieces of material applied to your teeth that are shaped and styled to conceal flaws in the appearance of your smile. They are like getting several cosmetic dentistry treatments in one procedure. They can:
- Make discoloured teeth appear whiter
- Make slightly crooked teeth appear straighter
- Conceal small chips, cracks, and gaps
- Make uneven tooth enamel appear smooth
- Lengthen the look of “too short” teeth
Dr. McDermid at Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB took special training in esthetics at the New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He or one of our other Winnipeg, MB dentists would be happy to see you in our office to discuss the benefits of veneers. Schedule a consultation by calling (204) 977-8515.
Choose A Restoration That Benefits You
In addition to their versatility, veneers offer other benefits too. They are:
- Convenient. Depending on the type of veneer you choose, you can typically get them in just one or two visits to our office.
- Conservative. Veneers require little alteration of your own teeth. Depending on the type of veneer you choose, we’ll remove a very small amount of enamel from your tooth to prepare it for a veneer.
- Easy to maintain. They require no special treatment after you receive them. You brush and floss your teeth as usual and visit our office for your six-month dental checkups. Continue to exercise caution when biting, however. Do not chew on ice or other hard things that could damage your veneers or your natural tooth beneath a veneer.
You Have Two Choices, Including Porcelain Dental Veneers
Lakewood Dental Centre can offer you two choices: porcelain dental veneers or e.max veneers. The primary difference is the amount of modification necessary to prepare your tooth for a veneer:
- Traditional porcelain dental veneers are strong and well-known for their resemblance to natural, healthy teeth. These veneers generally take two visits and do require some prep work on the enamel of your teeth for a secure fit.
- e.max dental veneers are thinner than porcelain veneers, so they require minimal removal of the enamel of your teeth. You may be able to complete your e.max veneers procedure in a single visit.
No matter which option you choose, there will be a noticeable difference in your smile before and after veneers. Thanks to their training in esthetics, our dentists can help you select the veneers that will best suit your situation.
Discuss your interest in dental veneers with your dentist. Make an appointment with Lakewood Dental Centre in Winnipeg, MB. Call us at (204) 977-8515.